The security about our customers information is very important to us. This page describes our policy regarding personal data received on eBestDealsMW and how that information is used.
- When a customer register on our website we will collect information about username, email address and phone number.
- When a customer make payment, we collect personal information about the payment, this includes mobile number, billing address, email address, as we as contact address.
- When a customer sends us a query through the website or phone call, we keep information about the conversation, and we might collect additional information to verify the customers Identity.
- We also record users buying and browsing activity which might include the IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer’s behavior pattern.
- Additionally, we also gather statistical information about the site and visitors to the site including but not limited to IP address, browser software, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The information we collect from our website is used for the following purposes only:
- Verify Customers Identify.
- Process user registration.
- Provide customer service and responding to queries, disputes and claims.
- Offering targeted advertisements and services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In some cases we might disclose your personal data to our partners when offering you a service. These partners are:
- Our payment service providers to assist with transaction payments. They activities are governed by their own privacy policies not covered in this policy.
- Logistics partners for providing delivery services
RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
- We take responsibility to ensure that your data is accurate, complete and up to date.
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data on our website.
- The right to opt-out of a marketing communication or unsubscribe from emails we send you.
You can remove or reject using cookies on your browser or device settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
We use reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data. For registered members, you will be able to view and edit some of your data through your account. Our members are advised to take precautions in preventing unauthorized access to their account credentials on computer and other devices.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement please contact us